Wetlands Permitting

If planning work involving placement of material in any waterway under the jurisdiction of the United States Army Corps of Engineers, it is a good idea to notify them, and if necessary, to comply with conditions of their verification that the project conforms with a Department of the Army permit. It might be beneficial to ask Guide Water to facilitate the process. For this or other permit support, make contact.

Guide Water = water, right.

© 2017 - 2021